I'm very passionate about encouraging discussions around the diverse myriad of topics I cover through my Video coaching series as well as my writing
Being a holistic intimacy and relationship coach for over 10 years has taught me that organically fostering self-care enhances our success, self-development and the ways in which others perceive us.
Some examples of public discussion topics I am available to talk about include (but are not limited to):
- Bringing Zen and Tantric principles into our modern-day dating and love lives.
- How silent meditation benefits those suffering with anxiety as well as pre-date jitters
- How to increase your intuition
- Simple ways to bring more pleasure into your everyday life to achieve a better work/life balance
- Holistic advice for healing your past
- Advice for getting over your ex('s)
- How to use Tantra to spice up your sex and love life!
- How to live a more open, liberated life entwined with sacred intimacy through applying Tantric principles
- Online dating tips/vetting potential dates for quality, safety and personal well-being
- Q+A discussions about sacred sexuality, pleasure-based sex education, self-pleasure and holistic intimacy
- Intersectional Equality: What #AllLivesMatter should REALLY mean - What it is to be a human standing for equality.
Plus: Applying Zen methodologies to find the simplest, easiest ways to become more considerate towards one's self and others.
- Sex Positivity: What it means to be sexually liberated in our society plus the benefits of sex positivity in everyday life.
Please note these topics can be tailored to suit a formal/corporate environment.
The primary crux of my formal/corporate discussions revolve around Zen, meditation and how self-care is used to succeed in life and achieve life goals.
Don't be shy! Get In Touch
For business/speaking opportunities, collaborations, press inquiries and coaching inquires regarding my 3-month 1:1 Transformative Online Coaching Program, please fill out the form below.
Got an idea or question you'd like to see covered in an article or video? Send it over! 💡